Options

Is there a way to add...

jbeejbee Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
edited September 15, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Is there a way to add a text block before the galleries, i.e., between the header and the galleries.

And in the same vein, text between the end of the galleries and the footer?

Comments

• Options
    devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited September 15, 2005
    jbee wrote:
    Is there a way to add a text block before the galleries, i.e., between the header and the galleries.

And in the same vein, text between the end of the galleries and the footer?
    The header and footer sections are a generic code spaces located at the top and bottom of the web page. So all you need to do, is add a text block after your existing header code. Does that make sense ?

If you give me some more details, eg. website and what text you want to add, I can help you out a bit more.

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    Not really, David.

The header and footer are present once a photo has been selected..at least in smugmug style.

I want to add something below the galleries. If I put it at the beginning of the footer, it will appear when the photo is chosen..I don't want that...I just want it at the bottom of the galleries.

Its late..does that make sense?
  • Options
    devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    jbee wrote:
    Not really, David.

The header and footer are present once a photo has been selected..at least in smugmug style.

I want to add something below the galleries. If I put it at the beginning of the footer, it will appear when the photo is chosen..I don't want that...I just want it at the bottom of the galleries.

Its late..does that make sense?
    Can you please tell me ur smugmug url, so I can take a look at your galleries ?

Thanks,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    I've sent a pm to you.