Options

Xmas surprise (nsfw/nude)

eleganteyeeleganteye Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
edited December 29, 2010 in Go Figure
Key light: 54” softbox. Fill light: 48 inch reflector. Background lights: four 48” umbrellas. Post-processing: levels, tones, cleanup of background, symmetry of background. Model: Stephanie.

Happy holidays everyone!

xmas.jpg

Comments

• Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited December 27, 2010
    Can you post a larger photo? I can't make out if those are little circles or diamonds on the wrapping paper. mwink.gif
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    ElginetPhotosElginetPhotos Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2010
    I love it. Perfect lighting and very retro to the likes of the old Playboy cartoons and good choice not to reveal anything too. Even a little nip-slip would have taken something away from it.

Good job!
    Bill O'Neill - Media and Fire Photography
  • Options
    jdryan3jdryan3 Registered Users Posts: 1,353 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2010
    I love it. Perfect lighting and very retro to the likes of the old Playboy cartoons and good choice not to reveal anything too. Even a little nip-slip would have taken something away from it.

Good job!
    I agree. The one tweak I would make is the transition from light to tan is a little hard with a bit of a line going across the image on the lower right hand side.
    "Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to. Oh well."
    -Fleetwood Mac