Options

FS: underwater equip and Sigma DC lens

Steve CherrySteve Cherry Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited September 16, 2005 in Flea Market
Hello all - I am a newby, so please feel free to direct or make recommends as needed.

You can view my eBay feedback by logging in to eBay and looking up user: "stevenkathe" - all 100% pos feedback for buying and selling.

I have a Sea&Sea Motor Marine IIex pro U/W camera and also a YS-60TTL strobe and plastic diffuser with arm and tray that have served me very well for about 3 years now. I also have a 1520 gray pelican case which I will sell for $50.00 which is already set up (foam insert) for this unit. I am moving toward solely land photo and just don't use this as much any longer.

I have photos that I can send if anyone needs.

Everything is in excellent working order - all o-rings are well lubed and in excellent shape (I always recommend a new set to a new owner though). Neither flash or body have ever flooded and there is no heavy wear and tear, just some minor scratches to the body from typical use.

Lens - clean and no scratches or blemishes.

I can part out or sell all together. I'd like to get around $150 for the strobe and arm/tray and about $200 for the cam body. Will sell the whole setup with pelican case for $400 to first buyer.

If I cannot sell here, I will list in eBay this weekend for similar prices.

Comments

• Options
    ScottMcLeodScottMcLeod Registered Users Posts: 753 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2005
    What camera does this go on? Canon? Nikon? Other?
    - Scott
    http://framebyframe.ca
    [Bodies] Canon EOS 20D - Canon EOS 500
    [Lenses] Sigma APO 70-200 f/2.8 - Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 - Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 - Tamron XR Di 28-75mm f/2.8 - Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
    [Flash] Sigma EF500 Super DG Flash
    [Tripod]
    Manfrotto 055 Pro Black
    [Head] 484RC2, 200RC2
  • Options
    Steve CherrySteve Cherry Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited September 15, 2005
    What camera does this go on? Canon? Nikon? Other?
    Hi - I forgot to provide details of Sigma lens - It is Sigma 18-125 DC lens for Canon mount. I use it on my 20D with great results, and I am selling it to upgrade to a Canon lens. The Sigmas has given me great pics for the price, and it is a new Sigma design made especially for the digital market. You can find reviews for the lens at FredMiranda.com

This lens is only about 5 months old, and is in excellent condition with a Hoya HMC UV haze 62mm filter that has been on it since it was out of the box. Original box, lens hood included - make me an offer. (paid $250 for it)

Best,
    Steve C
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited September 16, 2005
    Hey self proclaimed newby lol3.gif, welcome aboard!

that underwater setup sounds rather complicated, a photo of the gear would really help generate some interest. I'm sure you'll have one for ebay, so let us have a look as well.

Did you list a price on the lens? Clear concise is really good. nod.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]