SimpsonBrothersSimpsonBrothers Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited December 29, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
Opinions please...

1137976596_TuE2m-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2010
    This is absolutely gorgeous! bowdown.gif I love the rich color and the treatment, the texture of the strings and the wood.

It doesn't say gold or silver strongly, but I wouldn't mess wth the color to make it fit. Maybe call it overtones or golden tones or highlights or something like that. There is a golden tone in the wood, but it is not the primary color. Maybe Harmonics for a title? headscratch.gif
  • Options
    SeascapeSSeascapeS Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited December 27, 2010
    I agree 100%. It is a fantastic image!
    SandiZ
    If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine
    http://sandizphotos-seascapes.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    lkbartlkbart Registered Users Posts: 1,912 Major grins
    edited December 27, 2010
    Agree - very nice shot! Maybe a sassier title than what you have in the gallery right now would add some punch - something like Golden Fortissimo or Tones of Gold - any musical term would work well.
    ~Lillian~
    A photograph is an artistic expression of life, captured one moment at a time . . .
    http://bartlettphotoart.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    dlsdls Registered Users Posts: 385 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2010
    Absolutely love this photo. Definitely can see the golden hue in the wood. Great lighting, texture, lines, comp, hues, etc. Very appealing to look at. Strong work.
  • Options
    billseyebillseye Registered Users Posts: 847 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2010
    Did my voting last night and picked 10. Just wanted you to know that this is among my top 3! Probably helps that I'm a former music teacher.
    Bill Banning

Check out billseye photos on SmugMug