WTB: looking for Magic Pipe

The Heavy HammerThe Heavy Hammer Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
edited January 23, 2011 in House of Canon
I am looking for the Canon l series 80-200 mm 2.8 must be in X -cellant condition willing to buy or trade have Canon 5 d Classic 12,000 clicks mint with Canon grip and X-tra focusing screen.let me know what you got maybey we can work something out.

Comments

• SempaidavidSempaidavid Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited December 28, 2010
    There are two for sale on Fred Miranda right now.

I am looking for the Canon l series 80-200 mm 2.8 must be in X -cellant condition willing to buy or trade have Canon 5 d Classic 12,000 clicks mint with Canon grip and X-tra focusing screen.let me know what you got maybey we can work something out.
  • SempaidavidSempaidavid Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited December 28, 2010
    Here's one on P.O.T.N.

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=977725

It was just posted.
  • ecoco38ecoco38 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited January 14, 2011
    i got one

got one x-cellant condition like new you
  • JustinThymeJustinThyme Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2011
    Id overlook KEH. I can vouch for the sellers listing them on FM though. Thing you have to remember is KEH is a business and out to turn a profit. Ive seen some really nice ones still in mint condition sell within the last couple of months.
    Canon CPS Gold Member
  • reno.petersonreno.peterson Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited January 23, 2011
    Sent a PM for an outside link!!! GL !!