Options

Fun

StanStan Registered Users Posts: 1,077 Major grins
edited July 2, 2004 in People
I've been lurking here for a while, learning stuff from the posts made here. I still can't post a pick, but thought I would post one of my daughter's. She takes great shots with my EOS 300D (Rebel) but because of her age, I am always abit nervous of the way she throws it around. So for her fifth birthday I gave her a 3 mpg camera, well sort of (£35 on Ebay) you get what you pay for... and she can click away for ever without me having to pay for developing them. This shot I put into Photo shop and created a new layer as an overlay, tweeked the saturation and posted... I'm not looking for an award for the pic but I am so amazed by the simplicity of giving a child a camera and alowing her to decide the pics that she likes and wants to delete, she can be vicious in her editing and then something catches her fancy and she wants to keep it

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2004
    Hi Stan! wave.gif

What a great idea. I'll be very interested to see what she comes up with - can't blame you for not wanting to give her your dRebel. And that's a pretty darn good pic for a 5 year old. Please post more. And let's see your stuff too, mate!
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    StanStan Registered Users Posts: 1,077 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    Hi Stan! wave.gif

What a great idea. I'll be very interested to see what she comes up with - can't blame you for not wanting to give her your dRebel. And that's a pretty darn good pic for a 5 year old. Please post more. And let's see your stuff too, mate!

Thanks for the reply, everyone on here is so positive about each others' work, one day I will find something worthy but until then I'll keep posting Lottie's. The first is Mr. Brown,my builder, and this is Bernard, my painter