Options

PSE7 Collage suddenly for 'PLUS members' ?

jerrylitejerrylite Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited December 28, 2010 in Finishing School
I have used Pse7 for 11 months to edit photo's and lately to use the 'Collage' feature. All has gone well.........until last week.

Now, when I try to use 'Collage', I get an Adobe message, saying "you have chosen a feature that requires a 'PLUS' membership???

010.jpg

My software is NOT a trial version.

If 'Collage' is designed to go away after 11-12 months, I wonder what else will disappear?

Has anyone ever seen this senario?

Thanking You,

Jerrylite

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited December 27, 2010
    Have you contacted Adobe and asked them what the hell is going on and explain that you have been using the collage feature for sometime.......

To answer your question....this is the first time I have seen this message........I did have to call adobe once cause I had went thru 5 computers in less than a month and I had to call to get my PS reactivated............

Good Luck.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    jerrylitejerrylite Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited December 28, 2010
    PSE7 Collage gone to PLUS only
    Art Scott wrote: »
    Have you contacted Adobe and asked them what the hell is going on and explain that you have been using the collage feature for sometime.......

To answer your question....this is the first time I have seen this message........I did have to call adobe once cause I had went thru 5 computers in less than a month and I had to call to get my PS reactivated............

Good Luck.

Art,

Thanks for that. I have heard several run-around events of calling Adobe, but I will. I first wanted to see if anyone had seen this.

Thanks,

Jerrylite