Options

Who's in San Diego?

CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
edited January 4, 2011 in Weddings
Long story short, I'm picking up the ring Thursday, but since I'm REALLY bad at keeping secrets, she already knows and has started planning! :lust

So we've got a date and a location, time to start looking for a photographer! We're looking for someone local to San Diego for 10/9/11! I know the "local to San Diego" part excludes a lot of you amazing photographers, but we're trying to plan & pay for all this on just my salary at the moment so travel expenses just can't be accomodated.

If you're in the area and available that day let me know (with a link to your site too please!)

THANKS! :D
Chris
SmugMug QA
My Photos

Comments

• Options
    VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2010
    Awww congrats! Your excitement made me smile !! Hope you keep us posted.
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • Options
    aktseaktse Registered Users Posts: 1,928 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2010
    Bobby Earle is in San Diego and is also on dgrin. Matthew Saville is in the orange county (dgrin too), and that's not too far away.
  • Options
    CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2011
    Thank you both for the replies! Kristen got her ring on New Year's Eve! Time to kick the planning into high gear! :D
    Chris
    SmugMug QA
    My Photos
  • Options
    Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2011
    Hey Chris! Wish I had seen this earlier; I love to photograph proposals! Of course if you did it in the comfort of your own home, that might not have been possible lol. ;-)

I just moved from Fountain Valley to Irvine so I'm just now unboxing my iMac and getting back in the flow of things, but I did receive your email last night and I'll be writing you back in just a minute! I photograph in San Diego all the time... :-)

=Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum