Options

Bug While Using Chrome

NikonsandVstromsNikonsandVstroms Registered Users Posts: 990 Major grins
edited January 2, 2011 in Bug Reporting
On both my machines if I click on any of the size options of a photo while in chrome everything fades in the background but the actual image doesn't pop up. When I try it in firefox it works fine though :dunno

I'm using Windows 7 64 bit Home-Premium and Professional with Google Chrome 8.0.552.224

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2010
    Working fine here in Chrome on Win 7 64bit
    20101229-cmnjsmc9th3kf618k49frq95gx.jpg

Can you give me a precise link where this happens?
  • Options
    JimKarczewskiJimKarczewski Registered Users Posts: 969 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2011
    Same problem here. I have to load using the IE plugin for Chrome. Win 7 x64 here with Chrome 8.0.552

Works is some galleries, but not others.. For instance, I get nothing when I click on a link to someone elses gallery who posted in the people forum. The link:

http://www.mygymstarphotos.com/Photography/For-Posting/10409303_ahzcC#1142205097_eh9M8-A-LB

I go to the gallery, can see it, but can't see the enlarged pic.. Nothing in their Gallery displays large.. I get:

1144078902_5gjmP-L.jpg

If I click on that (my screen shot above) it shows the "loading..." at the top animated and loads the picture. The forum link from the other user that posted on the forum, shows nothing....
  • Options
    edited January 1, 2011
    OK, little more debugging here. Didn't work first time clicking Johnathans Gallery either. However, it did work after disabling 2 plugins.. Found out for me at least, it was the "Better Popup Blocker" extension preventing display of the images. I had to "allow" his site before the images would display, which is what also was causing the other issue with the forum post... so, may want to check out the extension you have installed in Chrome..
  • Options
    NikonsandVstromsNikonsandVstroms Registered Users Posts: 990 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2011
    OK, little more debugging here. Didn't work first time clicking Johnathans Gallery either. However, it did work after disabling 2 plugins.. Found out for me at least, it was the "Better Popup Blocker" extension preventing display of the images. I had to "allow" his site before the images would display, which is what also was causing the other issue with the forum post... so, may want to check out the extension you have installed in Chrome..

That was it clap.gif
  • Options
    flyingwolfflyingwolf Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited January 2, 2011
    Note that I came across the same issue and switched to Ad Block Plus. No issues since.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2011
    it was the "Better Popup Blocker" extension preventing display of the images. I had to "allow" his site before the images would display, which is what also was causing the other issue with the forum post... so, may want to check out the extension you have installed in Chrome..

That'll do it thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2, 2011
    flyingwolf wrote: »
    Note that I came across the same issue and switched to Ad Block Plus. No issues since.

I have ABP and the popup blocker installed. Ad Block plus does nothing for about 80% of the sites I hit that have popups or popunders. So I need a second method of attack. Would be nice if one plug in did it all..