Rory, on Just being...

AltProAltPro Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
edited September 17, 2005 in People
Hi all... I've been gone for quite awhile, and thought I'd give a try at visiting for awhile... Hope everyone has been ok... I see Ginger, Sid and Rutt are still here... Of course, Andy...

Here are a few recent shots of my "neice," Rory... Just being Rory... Please let me know what you think...

ginette

35446449-M.jpg

35446453-M.jpg

35446463-M.jpg

35446457-M.jpg
Medium
MediumMedium
Medium
Medium
Medium
Medium
Medium
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

Comments

• digismiledigismile Registered Users Posts: 955 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2005
    All I see is the last shot ginette. Interesting shot. Would be nice to see the rest.

And welcome back ...

Brad
  • AltProAltPro Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2005
    digismile wrote:
    All I see is the last shot ginette. Interesting shot. Would be nice to see the rest.

And welcome back ...

Brad
    Thanks Brad...
    I had a brain blip... Couldn't remember how to load the images... Got it now.
    g
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited September 16, 2005
    She's a cutie!

Ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • AltProAltPro Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2005
    Yes, Ian... She's cute- In every way! A real sweetheart of a baby girl... An easy one to love!...
    But what I need are constructive critiques... Are any of the images worth printing? I have my thoughts, but even with my hyper-self-critique there is an element of bias... It's why I am back giving the forum another try. I am looking for constructive input that will help me move forward with my work... Any helpful comments would be appreciated.
    g
    ian408 wrote:
    She's a cutie!

Ian