Finally a Couple of shots of my Son...Jutt

AltProAltPro Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
edited September 17, 2005 in People
Getting a photo of my son Jutt, is too often a challenge... But he was home from Rockford, IL last month for his sister, Summer's wedding... and finally, I was able to capture these...
ginette

32660161-M.jpg

32660159-M.jpg
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2005
    AltPro wrote:
    Getting a photo of my son Jutt, is too often a challenge... But he was home from Rockford, IL last month for his sister, Summer's wedding... and finally, I was able to capture these...
    ginette
    great looking kid Altpro.. I like number one best I think, although the second one is nice too.. he has great eyes.
  • AltProAltPro Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2005
    Thanks Lynn... I love him. .. And he does have great eyes!
    g
    lynnma wrote:
    great looking kid Altpro.. I like number one best I think, although the second one is nice too.. he has great eyes.
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
  • rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2005
    thumb.gifVery handsome young man! I like the second one...I am a big fan of tight cropping. Well done
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso
  • AltProAltPro Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2005
    36356523-M.jpg
    rahmonster wrote:
    thumb.gifVery handsome young man! I like the second one...I am a big fan of tight cropping. Well done
    RAH,
    Thanks for taking the time to resspond. I too love tight cropping. For the most part, it's the only way that I shoot people.
    Here are a couple of our twin sons, taken in June at a local tractor pull.
    g

36356523-M.jpg

36356524-M.jpg