Options

Is there a photoshop or illustrator genius out there?

tijosephtijoseph Registered Users Posts: 187 Major grins
edited December 30, 2010 in Finishing School
I am opening an Asian restaurant and desperately need some help with digital artwork for large walls etc.
It always seems that the community here has all the answers!

I am interested in doing something abstract as shown here...It wouldnt be nearly this enormous but you get the idea.
I think it would be pretty easy to do. Just need some brushes etc.

1142050861_5RmGQ-X3.png

Does anyone know of someone that could help with such a paid mission? Maybe a graphic designer etc.?

tj

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2010
    Thad Pickett .....Please tell him that Art Scott in Wichita Kansas recommended him......I do not speculate on his pricing, we worked together on a couple of books...Wichita Visions and Blue Grass Visions..........

Good Luck
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    tijosephtijoseph Registered Users Posts: 187 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2010
    Art Scott wrote: »
    Thad Pickett .....Please tell him that Art Scott in Wichita Kansas recommended him......I do not speculate on his pricing, we worked together on a couple of books...Wichita Visions and Blue Grass Visions..........

Good Luck

I sent him an email. Thank you
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2010
    always try to help....................

Have a great NEW YEAR...........
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website