#1 Think Spring
1144048464_xDd4U-M-1.jpg
Tammy~
"In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun..." Mary Poppins

Comments

• Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2011
    Nice idea. I like the reflections. Maybe play with the lighting a bit? Maybe try a dark reflective surface?
  • Options
    TLVoDraTLVoDra Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2011
    Thank you for your feedback, WhatSheSaw. I need to try a larger, softer light source...too many speculars. I'll try the dark surface...my husband mentioned that, too but I stubbornly persisted with the white surface. Reading "Light: Science and Magic" to learn more.
    Tammy~
    "In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun..." Mary Poppins
  • Options
    KevXmanKevXman Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2011
    Hi Tammy. When you're reshooting on the dark (black?) surface you might also what to see what a higher angle looks like as well. Maybe even try back-lighting the bottles as well. Good luck! Can't wait to see what you come up with.
    ~Kevin
    Enjoy today, tomorrow is not guaranteed.

My Site, My Book
  • Options
    kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,276 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2011
    Tammy, I love the colors! I'm not too keen on the bottom half of the photo (the reflection). I'd like to just see the colored bottles lined up, and the focus not quite so soft.
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • Options
    rteest42rteest42 Registered Users Posts: 540 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2011
    TLVoDra wrote: »
    Would love your C&C on this idea.

#1 Think Spring
    Try not to cut off the reflection of the glass flower on the bottom...and I agree, a sharper focus/different angle may help...but I LOVE the colors