Selective Focus

ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
edited September 16, 2005 in People
I was eating in a resturant and saw this. Shot it guessing on focus (manual focus lens, 50mm 1.8) and took a few to be sure. Had the camera on the table..... wanted to be discrete. :D The best one was this one, and it's kind of neat that the poster is in focus.

What do ya think?

17977422-L.jpg
"There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg

Comments

• fishlipsfishlips Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited September 16, 2005
    hey ridetwistyroads,

that is pretty funny. i'm in asheville too. is that one our finest or somewhere else? i think being discreet was probably a good choice there.
    phil

my pictures live here. well, eventually they all will.
  • ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2005
    fishlips wrote:
    hey ridetwistyroads,

that is pretty funny. i'm in asheville too. is that one our finest or somewhere else? i think being discreet was probably a good choice there.
    In Marion. I can't remember the resturant's name, it's on the north side of town, little 50s style diner.
    "There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg