Options

Buying My Own Images With $$ "NotPaid"

ArtSpaceArtSpace Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited September 16, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I have "UnPaid" funds in my account that I'd like to use to purchase prints from my own account. I put duplicates of the images to be purchased in a private p'word protected gallery (w/ SmugMug default pricing - obviously), but there doesn't seme to be a way to accomplish paying for the prints out of my own funds sitting on account with SmugMug.

The answer is probably a real no-brainer, so - Am I missing something - How can this be done?

Please go easy on me for being dysfunctional this week - This past Sunday night, we were moving EVERYTHING out of our studio bldg and into a small storage warehouse so our run down, 4 story bldg could be fully renovated, someone decided that arson is a great way to pass the time. I wanted to believe it was an accident, but accidental fires rarely take out a whole bldg in under 15 minutes (while we're on a short break). Until the investigation is over, insurance won't pay for anything - two of us are working with ONE Canon 10D and a few strobes. OK...breathe...

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2005
    ArtSpace wrote:
    I have "UnPaid" funds in my account that I'd like to use to purchase prints from my own account. I put duplicates of the images to be purchased in a private p'word protected gallery (w/ SmugMug default pricing - obviously), but there doesn't seme to be a way to accomplish paying for the prints out of my own funds sitting on account with SmugMug.

The answer is probably a real no-brainer, so - Am I missing something - How can this be done?

Please go easy on me for being dysfunctional this week - This past Sunday night, we were moving EVERYTHING out of our studio bldg and into a small storage warehouse so our run down, 4 story bldg could be fully renovated, someone decided that arson is a great way to pass the time. I wanted to believe it was an accident, but accidental fires rarely take out a whole bldg in under 15 minutes (while we're on a short break). Until the investigation is over, insurance won't pay for anything - two of us are working with ONE Canon 10D and a few strobes. OK...breathe...

wave.gif hiya artspace, and welcome to dgrin. so sorry for your troubles! wow that stinks bigtime...

there's no way for the smugmug systems to accomplish this - you can request a payment by looking at the info here

hope this helps,