Sisters

Joe DukovacJoe Dukovac Registered Users Posts: 213 Major grins
edited January 7, 2011 in People
Hi Gang!

I haven't had much time to post much of anything lately, or in a while for that matter. I had the opportunity to shoot a family the other day and it was quite fun. You may recognize the one on the right, because I've shot her before (She's one of my regular models), but her sister wanted to do some shot with her also. Anyhow, let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Joe

1149400179_ynLdt-X2.jpg

1149400858_WwZap-X2.jpg

1149401804_Riabu-X2.jpg
Joe
North View Studio
http://www.zoradphotography.com
Montreal, Canada

Comments

• zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2011
    Very pretty young ladies.
    I like the second and third shots, nice work on these.
    I think 2 is my favorite, lots of personality in that one. In three the black point may be just a tad to much....but this monitor is typically making things look darker than they are and makes thing look blown out that are not...hmmmmm
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2011
    Really like 2 & 3. Three is out the wazoo with personality. I love the brunett's lips.
  • briandelionbriandelion Registered Users Posts: 512 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2011
    15524779-Ti.gif Great work!
    "Photography is not about the thing photographed.
    It is about how that thing looks photographed." Garry Winogrand

Avatar credit: photograph by Duane Michals- picture of me, 'Smash Palace' album
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2011
    I really like these, and especially love 2 & 3. Agree w/ Zoomer that the black point on 3 might be a bit high, but if that's the look you wanted, then go for it...

I was trying to figure out what in the first one didn't really work for me, and seems didn't really wow others either (given the trend on the prior posts). The lighting is very well done, and I like how their hair merges but you can still tell the color difference. I think what didn't work for me was the variance in their facial expression. The CR sister as her model look going and the CL sister feels very genuine. I think those looks felt incongruent for me.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2011
    Wow, very nice work!
    Second and third...bravo!
    Yo soy Reynaldo