Challenge 47 - "thinking outside the box"

wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
edited September 19, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
If self-portraits reveal something about a person's inner personality . . . maybe you want to avoid me :huh maybe even call 911 and alert the authorities:crazy !!! :D

Here's my wacky attempt to try something different, unusual, odd, outside my comfort zone, whatever. Maybe a little too different and unusual, I don't know.

Critique me!

Title: Nightmare Scream ??

36335735-L.jpg

Probably not a KPOTD!
john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
Edward Steichen

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2005
    I dont know...its got artistic value to it. You clearly put some thought into what you wanted to do & that is fine in my book.

To me it looks almost embyonic.

Gus
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2005
    I really like this shot. My only problem is that the floral design on the curtain is distracting and doesn't really go with the picture's theme. Perhaps a tighter crop on your face would work better.

By the way, if this is a window into your inner psyche, I would strongly suggest an emergency psychiatry consult!eek7.gif
    edited September 19, 2005
    I like what you did with the tighter crop!
  • wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
    Mitchell wrote:
    I like what you did with the tighter crop!
    Thanks and thanks for the advice!
    john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
    Edward Steichen

Just give me the props when you are holding the trophy at the end of the week!:D