Options

sold: canon 16-35 f/2.8L

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited September 18, 2005 in Flea Market
up for sale today is my extremely-well cared for canon 16-35 f/2.8L.

condition: it's in excellent, mint-y condition. you'd be hard-pressed to tell this copy from a new one, side-by-side. the glass is clean. the hood is as new, and there are *no* signs of "usual wear" on the hood. i purchased this lens new in june of 2004, from b&h photo in nyc.

it's as purchased when new, it comes complete, with box, caps, warranty card (to show i'm the original purchaser, only...it's not in warranty any more), front and rear caps, ew-83e lens hood, and original canon pouch.

some example shots taken with this lens

pricegrabber shows that the best price for this lens from a reputable online dealer is $1400.

my price: $1125 usd, includes insured shipping in continental u.s. international buyers are welcome - you'll pay actual shipping charges to your location, less $10 *and* international buyers are responsible for any customs/import/duty fees. note on pricing: i arrive at this price by constantly checking the sale prices (closing prices) on canon gear. the last sale prices i've seen in the past 30 days were $1190 and $1200, and if i were to advertise this for sale on another board, i'd list it at around those prices. dgrinners benefit!

payment: your cash, personal check, bank check, postal money order are welcome. i will ship the lens when funds clear. faster shipping available if you wish to purchase with paypal, though that service will cost you an additional $33.75 usd.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 17, 2005
    lens is sold.
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2005
    Just sell it to yourself & save 2 weeks worth of postage back & forth.
  • Options
    edited September 18, 2005
    btw, i sold it on fm, for $1175. just wanted y'all to know that i was offering it on dgrin first, and at a dgrinner's price on it. i'll try to remember to do this in the future, too deal.gif