Jordon (senior)

Jeremy_22Jeremy_22 Registered Users Posts: 220 Major grins
edited January 8, 2011 in People
I posted the last photo back in the spring - here are the other images from her session. Dad has been a little late getting back into the studio - but it works. Don't have her complete order yet - but makes up for it when she was a treat to work with.

1. AB 800 in a Westcott 50" Apollo softbox camera right, reflector camera left.
Jordon-IMG_1831.jpg

2. same as above
Jordon-IMG_1822.jpg

3. natural light
Jordon-IMG_1901.jpg

4. AB 800 in a Westcott 50" Apollo softbox camera right (f7.1, 1/400, ISO 125). We can sync higher with the Alien Bees using PocketWizards - can go even higher than 1/400th. :)
Jordon-IMG_2048.jpg

Comments

• jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2011
    Among the four, I think your best on the group is #4. thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2011
    Nice job on these. If you want a nit the posing in 3 is a little awkard and you made her hips look large by keeping her weight on the front leg [her left]. Put the weight on the back leg and bring the front leg over more to the viewers left, that would thin the hips. In four tip her head the opposite way to add a contrasting line to the horizontal line. It seems alittle awkard at the current angle. Nonetheless, I'll bet she is thrilled with these and you should be also. Good job once again.
  • wolf911wolf911 Registered Users Posts: 273 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2011
    I really dig these, I bet they are more than pleased.
  • ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2011
    jiro wrote: »
    Among the four, I think your best on the group is #4. thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif

15524779-Ti.gif

amazing on #4 :)