Options

One Photo missing...Help!

FisheadFishead Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
edited January 9, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Got an email from a customer who complained she wanted to buy an image but it was not on the site. She sent me the link she had been using, see below her note....When I clicked, the image was the first one in the series. Sure enough though when I checked the stats that image has has less than ten views today, the others closer to ten thousand each. Can some one help? When I try to link the image it says the image is hidden....is this something I did? thanks in advance for any help. The image is titled "Believe It Or Not"...it had gotten 113,000 views in the last seven days so I know it was, at one time, working.

<TT>Hi Allen,looked at your gallery a few days ago. I am interested in buying the Believeit or not photo you took when it was still snowing, but I do not see it in the gallery.thanks,Anne
Gallery URL:http://www.assateaguephotos.com/Other/Dec-26-2010-Snow/15208208_dR7XM</TT>
</PRE>
<!-- end of AOLMsgPart_1_5b5e2760-f849-46c7-bdbb-ac2ccedde63c --><STYLE>.AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}</STYLE><LINK rel=stylesheet type=text/css href="http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/33051/css/microformat.css"&gt;

Comments

• Options
    sspssp Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited January 8, 2011
    I can see your photo, they are all very nice, by the way.
  • Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2011
    In your gallery, when you are logged in there is a checkbox below the photo which lets you hide the photo. If that is checked, then the image will not be available to the public, but you will see it when logged in. It sounds like maybe you have inadvertently checked that box on one or more photos in that gallery. You should check all of them that you intend to be public in that gallery and make sure none have that checkbox checked.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    FisheadFishead Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2011
    Fixed
    I had been running a slide show of that gallery and when I removed it the photo became hidden, (the box was checked) thank you so much for the help!