Quite moment.

SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
edited January 12, 2011 in People
5337566242_d2915f2cb7_z.jpg

Always feel free to cc my images.

Comments

• jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2011
    Very nice. thumb.gif I just wished that she is also in the act of holding back his arms and they are leaning on the tree for a more romantic look. mwink.gif
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2011
    jiro wrote: »
    Very nice. thumb.gif I just wished that she is also in the act of holding back his arms and they are leaning on the tree for a more romantic look. mwink.gif

Oh gosh...I can't tell you how many times I played that pose in my head when I saw this image. I still like the image and so did they...but.:cry..
    edited January 8, 2011
    Seneca wrote: »
    Oh gosh...I can't tell you how many times I played that pose in my head when I saw this image. I still like the image and so did they...but.:cry..

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. ne_nau.gif

edited January 9, 2011
    Laughing.gif...no I was crying when I saw the image for the first time. I was like "What did I do?"...I really thought "Gosh I didn't give direction well".
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2011
    Seneca, nice shot. Remember the rule of thirds in your compositions. The photo would have more impact if the couple were moved over slightly. They are dead center.
    edited January 9, 2011
    jiro wrote: »

Jiro, not to be funny or obscene but after your comment I began to wonder where her hands were.
    edited January 9, 2011
    Hackbone wrote: »
    Seneca, nice shot. Remember the rule of thirds in your compositions. The photo would have more impact if the couple were moved over slightly. They are dead center.

Very apt suggestion, Hackbone. thumb.gif

edited January 9, 2011

Great advice...thank you so much. thumb.gif
    edited January 9, 2011
    Jiro, not to be funny or obscene but after your comment I began to wonder where her hands were.

Yes that why I was crying...because I knew people would think that. :cry
    edited January 10, 2011
    We've all been there and done that. Just take your time and set up each shot. Just because it is digital don't go and shoot off hundreds of frames. Take you time, set it up, step back and review it then take the shot. That makes a professional, the overshooter is just a person with a camera who thinks he/she is a professional.
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2011
    I could have swore I commented but I can see much has been said already....
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • clickin girlclickin girl Registered Users Posts: 278 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2011
    I really like this! I love the reflection in the water. Great shot!
  • clickin girlclickin girl Registered Users Posts: 278 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2011
    I think another look that would be good for this is the dreamy hazy look. Just a thought!
  • Z6IZ6I Registered Users Posts: 136 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2011
    We've all been there and done that. Just take your time and set up each shot. Just because it is digital don't go and shoot off hundreds of frames. Take you time, set it up, step back and review it then take the shot. That makes a professional, the overshooter is just a person with a camera who thinks he/she is a professional.

I know this when I leave my house but once on location I start the rapid fire. Thanks for reminding us "almost there's".
    edited January 12, 2011
    Z6I wrote: »
    I know this when I leave my house but once on location I start the rapid fire. Thanks for reminding us "almost there's".

Robert, not just you......I have a fight with this also. It is so easy to fall into. Look for correct light (find the shadow highlight area) then put your subject in a correct pose but start with the feet and work up. If you have two of anything eyes, legs, arms, ears etc put them on different planes. Consider your background and what do you want to do with it, in focus or out. Even put some small pieces of tape on your lens (with filter attached) to alter the bright out of focus specular highlights in the backgound. Work for expression and remember ESP/expression sells portraits. Take the portrait and then study the image and make a change if necessary.
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2011
    It may sound strange, but I'm bothered by the artificial fountain in this image. It's a distracting element for me in an otherwise idyllic setting. I realize you had no control over this, but I think the entire photo would have been much stronger with the couple in the left 1/3rd of the image and no fountain in the water.