Walls

tensai-riottensai-riot Registered Users Posts: 279 Major grins
edited January 11, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
On a recent outing I found that all I was shooting was walls. Tends to happen once in a while. Oh well, better than not shooting at all eh. C&C always welcome =)

1148511460_SrLzR-L.jpg

1148511477_XQF4V-L.jpg

1148511521_33mzN-L.jpg

1148511533_hK9SJ-L.jpg

1148511643_YxBen-L.jpg
Stop by if you can tensai-riot photography
Or find me on facebook

Comments

• R.JayR.Jay Registered Users Posts: 974 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2011
    Hi, I like #1 (except for the metal air vent), some more colour in the pots would be nice. Also like #4.

Cheers, Richard.
  • tensai-riottensai-riot Registered Users Posts: 279 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2011
    R.Jay wrote: »
    Hi, I like #1 (except for the metal air vent), some more colour in the pots would be nice. Also like #4.

Cheers, Richard.

Hey Richard, thanks for the comments and I am glad to see you like a couple of the photos. I guess I could have erased the metal air vent, just thought it gave a bit of balance in the shot with the giant box on the other side. Thanks though =)
    Or find me on facebook
  • SeOcSeOc Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited January 11, 2011
    The first two exposures are terrific.. in fact, the first one looks cross processed, don't know what you did, but it works ;-)
  • tensai-riottensai-riot Registered Users Posts: 279 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2011
    SeOc wrote: »
    The first two exposures are terrific.. in fact, the first one looks cross processed, don't know what you did, but it works ;-)

Wow, thanks a bunchclap.gif
    I often use Aperture 3 for my processing, can't remember exactly what I did though, sorry. Glad you like the shots though!
    Or find me on facebook