Ch 47: Self portrait (2nd attempt)

erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
edited September 19, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Here are a couple of new ones...very different looks from before. I'm not sure these are up to snuff though but I figured it was worth the shot. Comments welcome.

Erich

Hand of Fire:

36437572-L.jpg

Empty Handed:

36441006-L.jpg

Comments

• erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2005
    Here's a B&W version of the last one. Maybe a better title is "Wicked..."

36435256-L.jpg
  • SandySandy Registered Users Posts: 762 Major grins
    Photo number 2 is very nice, with more highlight on your face I think you have it. As for the missing fingers in photo number 3 ne_nau.gif .
    Thanks Sandy. I can assure you though...all fingers are there! :):

Erich
  • aurafloraauraflora Registered Users Posts: 471 Major grins
    Hi there...

The first photo is really electrifying :) I like it a lot. Full of life.

michal
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    :jawdrop Wow. You have come up with a number of outstanding self portraits, any one of which would be an outstanding entry. I find that I like every one that you have posted, each for a different reason. Love "Wicked" - the title is so apt. Of this bunch, I think "Empty Handed" is my favorite. "Hand of Fire" is spectacular however. Overall, I am still biased in favor of the one of you lighting a cigaret outside in the dark. It is the most evocative to me. Alas, my personal responses are no guide to how well a photo will do in the challenge. I'm sure you will chose well. :D

Va

Email
    edited September 19, 2005
    auraflora wrote:
    Hi there...

The first photo is really electrifying :) I like it a lot. Full of life.

michal
    Thank you!
    edited September 19, 2005
    Flyinggina wrote:
    :jawdrop Wow. You have come up with a number of outstanding self portraits, any one of which would be an outstanding entry. I find that I like every one that you have posted, each for a different reason. Love "Wicked" - the title is so apt. Of this bunch, I think "Empty Handed" is my favorite. "Hand of Fire" is spectacular however. Overall, I am still biased in favor of the one of you lighting a cigaret outside in the dark. It is the most evocative to me. Alas, my personal responses are no guide to how well a photo will do in the challenge. I'm sure you will chose well. :D

Va
    Thanks F.G.! I like that one as well. I'm still torn. The portraits show different aspects and reflect different moods. Not sure yet which one to go for. I guess I can decide at the last minute! eek7.gif

Erich