Options

riverside

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited September 20, 2004 in Holy Macro
my five year old and i went out for ice cream (*) and we ate it
down by the hudson river. of course i had my cameras with me, so
after our treat, we hung around, i shot and he picked up "treasures" from the shore.

shot in infrared, with my ir-modified sony f828, hoya r72 aboard. 1/1000th sec, f/2.2.
5752195-L.jpg

this is mankara, he's from barbados. he was selling beaded necklaces, and some other trinkets. my son bought something from him, we chatted for a while, and he obliged me in taking his photograph.

10d, 16-35mm L f/2.8 aboard. 1/400th sec, f/2.8. in post, b&w conversion (channel mixer: 50,50,0, monochrome) and then a 22% luminosity toning layer applied.
5752197-L.jpg

enjoy (at the river) photography,

Comments

• Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2004
    andy wrote:
    my five year old and i went out for ice cream (*) and we ate it
    down by the hudson river. of course i had my cameras with me, so
    after our treat, we hung around, i shot and he picked up "treasures" from the shore.

shot in infrared, with my ir-modified sony f828, hoya r72 aboard. 1/1000th sec, f/2.2.
    5752195-L.jpg

this is mankara, he's from barbados. he was selling beaded necklaces, and some other trinkets. my son bought something from him, we chatted for a while, and he obliged me in taking his photograph.

10d, 16-35mm L f/2.8 aboard. 1/400th sec, f/2.8. in post, b&w conversion (channel mixer: 50,50,0, monochrome) and then a 22% luminosity toning layer applied.
    5752197-L.jpg

enjoy (at the river) photography,
    I like that infrared better than the "drug induced" ones, I am going to have to hide soon, but since I have an appt, that won't be difficult.

Also I remember the man at the bottom. I have beaches, you have these "people". Maybe we could trade for a week. I love your people.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.