The journey begins

PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
edited January 27, 2011 in People
My nephew recently became a dad and has taken to it like a duck to water. It's adorable to see them together. I grabbed this candid while home over Christmas.

1143346649_B2wmV-L.jpg
The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography

Comments

• clickin girlclickin girl Registered Users Posts: 278 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2011
    So sweet! You can tell by the look on dad's face how much he loves his child. It's funny how children can have us totally and completely in love from the first seconds of their lives!
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2011
    Sweet, fatherhood is one of the greatest gifts a man could ever "experience".
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • jpcjpc Registered Users Posts: 840 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2011
    Great light.
  • PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2011
    thanks. My nephew and wife were happy with the capture and have framed a print. There's something about a father holding his child, isn't there?
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer

patti hinton photography
  • CASowersCASowers Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2011
    reyvee61 wrote: »
    Sweet, fatherhood is one of the greatest gifts a man could ever "experience".

Rey, couldn't agree more.

Patti, wonderful capture.
    Chris Sowers
  • jpcjpc Registered Users Posts: 840 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2011
    Patti wrote: »
    thanks. My nephew and wife were happy with the capture and have framed a print. There's something about a father holding his child, isn't there?

I've seen thousands of pictures of a father holding his child. Your treatment is what makes this a great capture.
  • PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2011
    CASowers wrote: »
    Rey, couldn't agree more.

Patti, wonderful capture.
    jpc wrote: »
    I've seen thousands of pictures of a father holding his child. Your treatment is what makes this a great capture.

Thanks so much!

patti hinton photography