LR3 to Facebook problem

jasonstonejasonstone Registered Users Posts: 735 Major grins
edited January 24, 2011 in Finishing School
Hi there,

I've got LR3.3 installed - all latest updates... However I've got a problem exporting to Facebook with the built in plugin.

The issue is I can only create ONE gallery to post to - and then if I try to create another collection i just get an error - even though it creates the gallery on facebook. I can do no uploading to it in Lightroom.

To top this all off a mate has LR3.2 and he can create several collections in Lightroom which publish to different Facebook galleries...

Any ideas? any help??? I've googled it heaps for some help to no avail....

Does anyone else have LR3.3 set up to export to multiple FB galleries in the one publish service?

Thanks
Jason

Comments

• TonyLTonyL Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2011
    I don't upload from LR to Facebook but would like to know this as well.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using tapatalk
    -Anthony

APL Photography || My Gear: Bunch of 4/3rds stuff
    Facebook: Friend / Fan || Twitter: @aplphoto
  • puttyputty Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited January 23, 2011
    Jason, you need to set up a new Publish Service for each facebook folder. Go to Publishing Manager, click "Add", select "facebook". You shoul name it the facebook folder name so it's easy to se. Let me know if that helps.
  • jasonstonejasonstone Registered Users Posts: 735 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2011
    thanks putty.... but that's just the thing a mate can create multiple publish galleries for facebook under the ONE publish service! I don't get it....

headscratch.gif

p.s. mind you he's on LR3.2 and I'm on LR3.3 - but that should be the killer difference???