Options

New Client Presentation for 2011

regionweddingsregionweddings Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
edited January 14, 2011 in Weddings
I thought I'd share my (almost ready) new client presentation for 2011. Opinions and ideas to add or subtract from this our welcome.

I work out of my home so I'm going to now ditch the Starbucks / Panera Bread method of meeting and presenting to clients. Here are some changes I'm making:

1. Made the living room very presentable with large prints (the products I want to sell) all over the walls. I have a tiny studio on the second floor.

2. Just purchased my first widescreen HDTV to be used for slideshows, etc. Again, BIG IMAGES to convey the beauty of large prints / wraps.

3. I currently have an iPad that clients love looking at their finished images with. I'm getting an Apple TV and going to use Airplay. This will allow the images to be displayed on the TV at the same time. I want them to bring family members and folks can see as they swipe.

4. Going to have "one night only" sales on all large prints 16x20 and above.

5. Will be serving snacks and answering questions this night as well. The client will pick prints, album images, etc. I want to make it an event.

Anyway, these are my 2011 plans. I'm sure I'm leaving out some details and I'm sure you guys / girls have some ideas to add as well.