Happy New Year!! I'm back.

Memories by MelindaMemories by Melinda Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
edited January 28, 2011 in People
I know that I wasn't here very often but I have missed Dgrin and looking at all the wonderful talent. We moved last summer from Virginia to Texas and I think I'm in a good routine now. Of course that routine will get all jacked up again late Spring when my DH deploys.
I did stay busy in the Fall taking photos at my son's Pop Warner football games. Very different from what I usually do but lots of fun. However, I have my camera out and ready to get back to shooting people that don't move as quickly. :D See you all soon!

A picture of my kids.
1160090301_hvoKg-L.jpg

Comments

• Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2011
    I know that I wasn't here very often but I have missed Dgrin and looking at all the wonderful talent. We moved last summer from Virginia to Texas and I think I'm in a good routine now. Of course that routine will get all jacked up again late Spring when my DH deploys.
    I did stay busy in the Fall taking photos at my son's Pop Warner football games. Very different from what I usually do but lots of fun. However, I have my camera out and ready to get back to shooting people that don't move as quickly. :D See you all soon!

A picture of my kids.
    1160090301_hvoKg-L.jpg

Nice image...nice looking kids...welcome back. Families with photographers in them are very lucky. Lots of good memories captured and saved for the future.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • afev0602afev0602 Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2011
    Sweet shot, really nice lighting.

My family is transplanted here in Texas from Virginia as well. Good luck on the move.
    Well, I guess you would call me... genus, humanus... Alice.
    http://aliceswonderland.smugmug.com/
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2011
    Nice capture, very all American image with the tree and the football jersey, love it. timeless .glad you are back. :D
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • Memories by MelindaMemories by Melinda Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2011
    Ed911 wrote: »
    Nice image...nice looking kids...welcome back. Families with photographers in them are very lucky. Lots of good memories captured and saved for the future.

Thank you. It's good to be back.
    afev0602 wrote: »
    Sweet shot, really nice lighting.

My family is transplanted here in Texas from Virginia as well. Good luck on the move.

Thanks. I have to get used to the lack of seasons again. I lucked out on the lighting. I had my lights with me but it was a tight spot so I stuck the flash on my camera and bounced it.
    VayCayMom wrote: »
    Nice capture, very all American image with the tree and the football jersey, love it. timeless .glad you are back. :D

Thank you! I hadn't even thought about the fact that they were both in their jersies. rolleyes1.gif I was so excited that they were being nice to one another that I just started shooting.
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2011
    Hey there! I love the shot of you little ones. They are so cute!

I dropped you an e-mail 2 or 3 weeks ago (I used the one on your web-site) .... no response so I figured "Well, OK then!" Happy to see signs of life!
  • Memories by MelindaMemories by Melinda Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2011
    Hey there! I love the shot of you little ones. They are so cute!

I dropped you an e-mail 2 or 3 weeks ago (I used the one on your web-site) .... no response so I figured "Well, OK then!" Happy to see signs of life!

Hey Scott!! I did receive it but we were visiting family and for some reason my phone wouldn't send any emails. I am missing everyone in Virginia but getting reacquainted with Texas and Fort Hood.thumb.gif