Options

Unexpected Profit.

GlortGlort Registered Users Posts: 1,015 Major grins
edited January 17, 2011 in Mind Your Own Business
A couple of Months back I bought a couple of new printers to replace my not so old but well worn ones I use at events. I had to chase round a bit to get a couple of superceeded ones as I wanted something that used the same ink as the old ones for My Ciss.

I found a couple and bought them with 2 year extended warranty. Normally this has been overly expensive on other stuff I have bought but when it was offered for only $20, I jumped at it knowing I'll flog the things out way before that.

All up the printers and warranty cost $264.

Just before christmas when looking for some drivers on the Canon website I noticed they had a competition on products purchased when I bought the printers. The amin prizes were trips around oz and there were $500 cash prizes every hour.

I entered with my recipt number and got an email a few minutes later saying I had won! I was a bit sceptical till yesterday when the Cheque arrived!
Awsome!

Buy printers for $264 and get a cheque for $500.
If had known I'd get paid for buying them, I would have bought a heap more! :D

So thanks canon.
I like your stuff and like it a whole lot more now! :clap :ivar :barb

The best bit was, I managed to do a bit of home repair on my other ones and got 2 working perfect again and the other one does everything except Hi res pics. For anything else it's fine so that got put in my sons room for printing school work etc and he just uses the other one that I networked for him in the studio for doing Photos. They are all in ones so still have the scanner/ copier/ card reader and disk printing so plenty of use in them yet.

While I got the new printers for free plus bonus, if they die in the next 2 years, ( almost a certainty!) I get them replaced free again!

Best equipment purchase I ever made! :thumb