New Here

jarboedoggartjarboedoggart Registered Users Posts: 270 Major grins
edited January 19, 2011 in People
Hey everyone! My name is Nate and I am the "Doggart" in Jarboe Doggart Photography. I am from MA and work anywhere in New England. My website is www.jarboedoggart.com. I have been on this site for a little while to get technical help with building my smugmug website, but I have decided I want to get much more involved in the forum side of the site.

Although, like all of us I imagine,I dabble in all types of photography, I do love trying to capture people.

To stay on topic, here is my "People" gallery:
http://www.jarboedoggart.com/Gallery/Portrait-Gallery/14353311_qz9PY#1062932841_gk6hr

Let me know what you think! I look forward to helping out where I can and am welcome to constructive criticism and advice. See ya around!
-Nate
Jarboe Doggart Photography - jarboedoggart.com

Comments

• Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2011
    See, now THIS is what I like about people like you! :D You have a really good eye....for anything and everything. Your comps are great, no matter the subject. My favorite image on your entire site is the Coke logo. Nice work and can't wait to see more. For future reference, post the images on future subjects directly into your thread instead of linking to the site. I understand your reasoning on this post, but it just makes life easier for the rest of us. :D
  • jarboedoggartjarboedoggart Registered Users Posts: 270 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2011
    See, now THIS is what I like about people like you! :D You have a really good eye....for anything and everything. Your comps are great, no matter the subject. My favorite image on your entire site is the Coke logo. Nice work and can't wait to see more. For future reference, post the images on future subjects directly into your thread instead of linking to the site. I understand your reasoning on this post, but it just makes life easier for the rest of us. :D

Thanks for the comments, I frequent many other forums and feel your pain about posting pics here, but because of the general nature of my post, went with just a link. Pics will be provided from now on though!
    -Nate
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2011
    Love the sand dune shot. Nice work. Sorry about the Pats......I'm a Steeler.
    edited January 19, 2011
    Hackbone wrote: »
    Love the sand dune shot. Nice work. Sorry about the Pats......I'm a Steeler.

haha, no worries. life goes on.

I was just in Pittsburgh a couple of months ago for a Steelers/Pats game. I was only there a weekend and absolutely fell in love with the city. Wonderful place. Didn't take the camera tho cause we were a bit "under the influence" most of the time, didn't want to break it.
    -Nate
  • TenThirteenTenThirteen Registered Users Posts: 488 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2011
    I love your car shots, I am very into car photography (and cars) myself. I happen to drive an S2K, so that red one in your pricing gallery thumbnail caught my eye ;-)

There are a ton of great shots on there, and I really like how your Smug is set up! I will keep browsing, but I did happen to notice a small typo in your 'about us' - (just lookin' out for ya)

...and has a natural eye for the of smallest details
    Canon Fan
    edited January 19, 2011
    I love your car shots, I am very into car photography (and cars) myself. I happen to drive an S2K, so that red one in your pricing gallery thumbnail caught my eye ;-)

There are a ton of great shots on there, and I really like how your Smug is set up! I will keep browsing, but I did happen to notice a small typo in your 'about us' - (just lookin' out for ya)

...and has a natural eye for the of smallest details

Yeah, the "about us" was thrown together in minutes and never touched since. It really needs to be removed or totally redone. I appreciate it!
    -Nate