Seeing Things... Today its a Rhino?

DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
edited January 22, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
After giving Dons "Faces In The Ice!" a look over, it must have subtlety set me up for seeing things.
Like I don't normally do that :wink
While moving our coffee maker, with its mysterious occasional water leak, this was discovered under it.
If not for the weak natural low light coming from the right window I would have missed the trace outline in the water puddle.
Thought I'd see if I could get it handheld as I had no intention of going for bad over the counter angle with the tripod.
Barely managed anything @ 1/4 sec wide open everything and manual focus cause the camera wasn't going to do it in the dark. :scratch
Kinda captured it... in essence anyways. :D Odd looking critter. Seems happy enough.

1163759157_acaff-X3.jpg
Michael

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2011
    Ain't that something, Michael. All I know is that I'm going to start giving you, Neil, and Don a wide berth for a spell. I'm about convinced that all of y'all have connections to another world and that each of you may have been selected as a point person to foster their agenda. :D

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2011
    Those other 2 guys are sick, but I'm ok.... Really eek7.gif Just waiting on the next transmission. :D
    Michael
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited January 22, 2011
    It's really a shame we can't embed sound clips in our posts. I'm thinking we need to hear the theme from Twilight Zone right about now. lol3.gif
  • konomaniackonomaniac Registered Users Posts: 335 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2011
    looks like a headless camel to me :D
    --- Kono ---
    Pentax K-x and assorted lenses
    edited January 22, 2011
    Richard wrote: »
    It's really a shame we can't embed sound clips in our posts. I'm thinking we need to hear the theme from Twilight Zone right about now. lol3.gif
    That'd be nice. All they play here all day is white noise. :cry Gets old.
    They tell us its to cover the sound of the warp drives.
    Like thats a bother.
    :devbobo
    Michael
    edited January 22, 2011
    konomaniac wrote: »
    looks like a headless camel to me :D
    I'm trying not to see that :harry
    Michael