Options

Getting Married need help-NH

FlutistFlutist Registered Users Posts: 704 Major grins
edited January 25, 2011 in Weddings
Please move this to the appropriate forum if this is not the place for this post. I had trouble knowing where to put it.

I'm getting married August 6, 2011 in Plaistow, NH and need a photographer.

Before you respond, here is the back story. My budget for anything is slim to none, so I know up front I can't afford any of you fantastic photographers. I'm engaged to a disabled veteran, and this year my teaching job was cut to 19hrs per week for money isn't flying over here.

I'm looking for someone willing to work with an extremely small budget, but still provide memorable photos. If you think you can help please send me a message and we will talk.
:lust
~Shannon~

Canon 50D, Rebel XTi,Canon 24-105L, Canon 50mm 1.8, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430EX
www.sbrownphotography.smugmug.com
my real job
looking for someone to photograph my wedding 8/11

Comments

• Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2011
    Based on your soon to be veteran husband I would shoot it for free.

Unfortunately I live in the peoples republic of California and the travel expenses are beyond me at this point.

Sam
  • Options
    edited January 22, 2011
    Sam wrote: »
    Based on your soon to be veteran husband I would shoot it for free.

Unfortunately I live in the peoples republic of California and the travel expenses are beyond me at this point.

Sam

Sam it is much appreciated! I don't even know if my brother who lives in San Jose will be able to come, due to the expense. Plane tix are insane right now
    ~Shannon~

my real job
  • Options
    ssimmonsphotossimmonsphoto Registered Users Posts: 424 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2011
    I'm completely booked for this summer already or else I'd be interested in helping you out. I'll keep my ear to the ground and see if any of my fellow photogs are available and able to help.

Good luck!
    Website (hosted by Zenfolio after 6.5 years with SmugMug) | Blog (hosted by Zenfolio) | Tave User
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2011
    Hmmmm, having just moved from MA, I know tons of people that would shoot a wedding in NH :D

Not sure what your budget is, and they might be already booked but, here are some of my friends:

Geneve - Been shooting with her for the last 4 years, she's a sweetheart and boy does she always have the right eye for the perfect detail & candid shot

Will - Will definitely take care of your photos. His work is pure magic :D

Suzanna - Only worked with her once (she started her wedding business last year I believe), she's super fun & has a great eye

and HEY, our COREY is from NH, check his work out ... shot a wedding with him once and he's AMAZING!

Please tell them hi from me if you end up contacting them iloveyou.gif
  • Options
    edited January 25, 2011
    Thank you all!!
    ~Shannon~

my real job