Olesya

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited January 25, 2011 in People
Olesya and Masha came to me to make some photographs....
Not much time as always. Some made with 2 flashes 500W bouncing from very high ceiling and 300W with softbox. Some with 'pilot' (lamp) light of them.
10633.jpg
10634.jpg
10645.jpg
10647.jpg
10648.jpg
10650.jpg

Your thoughts...
--
Spasibo,
Yuri

Comments

• adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2011
    Really beautiful, as always, Yuri. 2 & 5 are amazing.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2011
    I love the quiet intensity of #2 - that one really has impact for me! Well done, indeed!
  • imagesofhimimagesofhim Registered Users Posts: 527 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2011
    15524779-Ti.gif

Yuri--IMHO, #1 doesn't do it for me because the light looks a bit hot and she seems to be a bit OOF. Also, I'm not a fan of the thigh looking bigger than the chest.

#2 -- simply superb!! Amazing! Gorgeous!

#3 -- I don't like her toe hanging off her shoe--that's just me, a little OCD-thing...

#4 -- I like it, but seeing it next to #5 makes me realize how lovely #5 truly is...

#5 -- I LOVE the lighting, the expression, the softness, the colors--I love this thing completely!

#6 -- It's ok -- don't like the jeans peeking from the chair -- seems like bare skin or using the same wrap around her waist would have been ok. Also, I don't like seeing her bra strap through the sleeve -- her face seems a bit orange next to her chest (probably make up color)

Okay--I hope I didn't overstep my bounds--these are just my opinions and with them & $.25 you MIGHT be able to buy a cup of coffee at a doughnut shop!
    Blessings,
    Marjohn

Images of Him Photography
  • zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2011
    Another very pretty girl.
    6 is my favorite. Also like 1 and 6 shows a lot of personality, fun shot.
    Some pretty significant skin tone changes between the photos, no doubt due to the light change.