Options

SmugMug Printmark upload

painting-with-lightpainting-with-light Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited January 31, 2011 in Finishing School
I have my Signiture on a transparent background in Photoshop CS3, which I want to use as my Printmark. File/save for the web as a PNG 24 and transparent. Saved to Bridge file. Only problem is when I upload to SmugMug, using both adobe bridge uploader, and SmugMug uploader the resulting image is not my signiture on a transparent background but, believe it or not, my watermark image on a transparent background, which is totally different.:barbAt this rate I'm afraid I might loose all my hair.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.:scratch

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2011
    Don't lose your hair. Instead, please write our Support Heroes with details, and links to your printmark image, so we can help you. Thanks!
  • Options
    painting-with-lightpainting-with-light Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited January 31, 2011
    printmark upload
    Thanks Andy for your advice.To get my printmark to upload correctly I had to upload to a separate gallery, not add to my gallery containing my watermark.
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p>This has been a very strange event,ne_nau.gif but thanks to all you support heroes, we survived the rapids. thumb.gif<o:p></o:p>
    Have a great week.<o:p></o:p>
    </o:p>