Snowy South Dakota

KerrBearKerrBear Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
edited February 1, 2011 in Other Cool Shots

Comments

• jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2011
    Very nice. thumb.gif I like #4 the most. For #3 I would recommend some horizon leveling to make the image nicer. :D
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2011
    #1 -- I love it thumb.gif

Always find it so amazing how they run power on one side of a road and then it moves and run along the other side. You showed off the road, powerlines and that wonderful countryside nicely.
  • KerrBearKerrBear Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2011
    jiro wrote: »
    Very nice. thumb.gif I like #4 the most. For #3 I would recommend some horizon leveling to make the image nicer. :D

Thank you for the suggestion and the comment. #3 is my favorite photo because I love trees and the sky looked nice that day.
  • KerrBearKerrBear Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2011
    Dogdots wrote: »
    #1 -- I love it thumb.gif

Always find it so amazing how they run power on one side of a road and then it moves and run along the other side. You showed off the road, powerlines and that wonderful countryside nicely.

I think they switched sides because they didn't wanna have to chop through all the trees that are on the left side of the road. It's easier to just cross over. I really like roads. I also took the same photograph but in the middle of July, it looks very different from this winter photo.

Thank you for the comment!