johno from Louisiana / Katrina

johnojohno Registered Users Posts: 617 Major grins
edited September 21, 2005 in People
Hey all, just wanted to send a note to let everyone know I have been here for about a week. We drove straight through from Washington state to Louisiana... I can't upload any pictures yet, but I was hoping all of you could keep me in your prayers and thoughts. I hear a new storm is headed this way... The problem with that is our route home takes us through Texas. We might have to find another way.

It's a real mess here. It's hard to see so many lives changed forever. I hope to share with you all later some of the stories. If you would like to see some info from one of the team members you can by going to
http://www.hishandsworking.blogspot.com

Any encouragement would be nice. You can send me a text message on my phone at 5096708502 or email text message at 5096708502@vtext.com

Anyhow, take care all.

peace.
johno~
If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
~Mother Teresa

Canon 1D Mark II / Canon 50D / Canon 30D / Canon G9
Canon 50mm 1.4
Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS / Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L

blog
johno's gallery

Comments

• OneWayMuleOneWayMule Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2005
    People like you are truly the unsung heroes who work quietly behind the scene. You will only feel proud many years from now knowing you were a part of something so big, and in such an amazing way.

Stay safe during the Rita attack and looking forward to your picture-tales.

thumb.gif
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2005
    john, thanks for checking in - and the links. great work you're doing here.
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2005
    Johno, I am thinking of you and the others.

god bless,

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.