patataheadpatatahead Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited February 2, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
5404960244_8d103eb55a.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42367933@N02/5404960244/

Info's on the description . Comments and Critiques are very welcomed. Cheers

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited January 31, 2011
    You will probably get a better response if you post the image inline. How To Post on Dgrin
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2011
    hate cutting and pasteing in addresss bar...your link is not clik able...you should have linked to the pic (best option) or made the address clik able....first option of linking is the best....
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• patataheadpatatahead Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited February 1, 2011
    ok, thanks for the tip guys. I've changed the link and it looks okay to me so what can you say about the lighting?
  • TenThirteenTenThirteen Registered Users Posts: 488 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2011
    If your question is about the lighting... Was it your intention to have her face partly in shadow? Other than that, the lighting looks nice and soft, and you did a good job making her skin look nice and smooth ;-) hehe
    Canon Fan
  • patataheadpatatahead Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited February 2, 2011
    yes, am a bit fascinated on the wonders of lighting.

my friend told me not to light all parts to make it exciting so I just followed and I came up with this - it's a bit interesting alright. So I used a shoot thru umbrella (camera right) flash power set at 1/8 ISO 100 f/8.0

Just a question, do i really need to pattern the settings of the flash to my camera settings? ie. Camera ISO 400 f/8, should flash also be at ISO 400 f/8?
    ... and you did a good job making her skin look nice and smooth ;-) hehe

haharolleyes1.gif