Options

Buying Fireworks

damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
edited July 5, 2004 in Holy Macro
We're celebrating on the fifth...my friend was at work last night so tonight we're lighting up the gunpowder...no pics of that, but here're some pictures while we were shopping...

5795992-L.jpg

5795993-L.jpg

5795994-L.jpg

5795995-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SeeMoonSeeMoon Banned Posts: 355 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2004
    I very much like #2! Isn't it amazing that they let little kids on bikes and motorcycles like this? Sometimes you see them standing up-if they're old enough- in front of the driver.. We have special seats, belts, restrictions, rules; In asia that's a different story, eh?
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2004
    I love number 2 as well Damon.. says sooo much. I love the way the little girls dress in not zipped.. like "who cares anyway, it's only a dress" real casual. I love it.
    Lynn
    p.s. going back for another look (your shots always make me take another look) it may be a BOY.
  • Options
    edited July 5, 2004
    So many girls here (and women) have short hair. Thanks Lynn.
    lynnma wrote:
    I love number 2 as well Damon.. says sooo much. I love the way the little girls dress in not zipped.. like "who cares anyway, it's only a dress" real casual. I love it.
    Lynn
    p.s. going back for another look (your shots always make me take another look) it may be a BOY.
  • Options
    edited July 5, 2004
    Thanks Simone!
    SeeMoon wrote:
    I very much like #2! Isn't it amazing that they let little kids on bikes and motorcycles like this? Sometimes you see them standing up-if they're old enough- in front of the driver.. We have special seats, belts, restrictions, rules; In asia that's a different story, eh?