SOLD: LNIB 5D MkII ~1,500 clicks

jersey deviljersey devil Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited February 3, 2011 in House of Canon
Up for sale, though I'm going to kick myself I'n the butt for doing this, is an absolutely mint 5DII with less than 2,000 clicks. The body doesn't have a mark anywhere, it'll come with the box plus all documentation, most of which is still in the wrapper unopened. It will also include a Zeikos aftermarket grip which functions perfectly, an aftermarket battery that has been charged only once to test it, as well as a Canon EG focusing screen that's NIB, never installed
I purchased the camera NIB at FM, and I'm almost positive that I have the original receipt with a purchase date in the spring of '10, will post the exact date if necessary.
The camera functions perfectly, and looks new , it's just that I recently acquired a 7D and can't justify having 2 body's especially since I'm just a hobbyist.

Pictures are available if need be, please check my feedback at FM where I have over 50 all positives, as well as at POTN where's there's another dozen or so positives and you'll find that everything I describe is accurate and truthful. I'm asking SOLD and I'll cover the shipping charges by USPS Priority mail.
Please PM me with any questions, and thanks for looking.

Comments