Options

smugup not listing Album ID

battsbatts Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
I've been using smugup.sh v1.1 for some time and just notice today it isn't listing the Album ID: for the known albums. Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    battsbatts Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
    edited December 27, 2011
    Is there some other way to get the Album ID? I don't know much about how this API functions, though could see if i could tweak around the code, but I don't have a clue about the Album ID number listing. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks..

I just noticed it is in the url as a number, now I'll have to read up on how to edit this script to work or gather a new listing unless there are any experts out there willing to look this over.
    batts wrote: »
    I've been using smugup.sh v1.1 for some time and just notice today it isn't listing the Album ID: for the known albums. Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas?

Thanks
  • Options
    oceanboyoceanboy Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited May 19, 2012
    I just downloaded the script myself and have been playing with it, but running into the same problem.

The script has a hardcoded API key and user agent string. You pass login credentials on the command line.

The script first logs in and gets a session ID, then tries to list the albums, using that session ID. (You can also pass an album ID on the command line, but that's besides the point for purposes of the problem at hand.)

The script logs in successfully and gets a session ID. But, when the script then tries to list the album IDs, it gets an "Invalid API Key" error.

The weird thing is that I can paste the URLs into Firefox, and it works. The first URL gets me a session ID, and I paste that into the second URL and into Firefox, and I get a list of albums. But when the script does it, it fails. The URLs look identical to me.
  • Options
    olegosolegos Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited May 21, 2012
    oceanboy, see this.