Options

Lumapix FF

ssimmonsphotossimmonsphoto Registered Users Posts: 424 Major grins
edited February 8, 2011 in Weddings
To current users: Like SmugMug, do any of you have a referral code to get points/$ while giving me a discount? If so, first one to post it here gets my sale. I first heard about it somewhere on this forum and am ready to just bite the bullet since it means I could FINALLY get this album I just designed out the door. If it doesn't exist, just let me know so I can go ahead and just buy it.

Thanks!
Website (hosted by Zenfolio after 6.5 years with SmugMug) | Blog (hosted by Zenfolio) | Tave User

Comments

• Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2011
    I know I have one.....I just don't know where....Laughing.gif

Sam

You will love SmugMug..............:D
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2011
    I use FotoFusion but have no idea about coupon codes for discounts. Their software is awesome, though I wish they had a native Mac version...
  • Options
    edited February 5, 2011
    Sam wrote: »
    I know I have one.....I just don't know where....Laughing.gif

Sam

You will love SmugMug..............:D

Already love SmugMug for over 2 years. It was the Lumapix piece that I was looking at. :D
    Website (hosted by Zenfolio after 6.5 years with SmugMug) | Blog (hosted by Zenfolio) | Tave User
  • Options
    edited February 5, 2011
    Shima wrote: »
    I use FotoFusion but have no idea about coupon codes for discounts. Their software is awesome, though I wish they had a native Mac version...
    Bummer! They have a coupon field shown at checkout and I'm been searching EVERYWHERE for one that works. Guess I'll just pony up the dough and stop trying to be such a cheapskate.
  • Options
    BlueSkyPhotosBlueSkyPhotos Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
    edited February 5, 2011
    They used to have promotions, but I haven't seen one for while.
    Jacek
    edited February 7, 2011
    They used to have promotions, but I haven't seen one for while.
    David Ziser at the Digital Protalk Resource Center often has some package deals/discounts with Lumapix FF that may help be of some savings.
    Ross - ARKreations Photography
    http://www.arkreations.com
    Nikon D700 | D300 | D80 | SB-800(x2) | SB-600(x2)
    Nikkor Lenses: 14-24 f/2.8 | 24-70 f/2.8 | 50 f/1.8 | 85 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8 VR II | 70-300 VR
  • Options
    edited February 8, 2011
    David Ziser at the Digital Protalk Resource Center often has some package deals/discounts with Lumapix FF that may help be of some savings.

He sells FotoFusion Extreme for the same price as you can get it directly from Lumapix but claims the retail is higher than it actually is, that's kind of shady in my book.

MSRP: $348.00
    Price: $299.00
    You Save: $49.00 (14 %)

This isn't true, it's always 299.00 on the website for the Extreme version.
  • Options
    edited February 8, 2011
    I wound up buying directly from them and just biting the bullet with the full price. But I was able to get two designs done in next to no time at all, which was a MASSIVE plus for me since I suck at getting the designs done. I'm about to move forward with the orders for both. I'm so glad that someone on here mentioned them or else I might have looked them over and moved on. thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited February 8, 2011
    I wound up buying directly from them and just biting the bullet with the full price. But I was able to get two designs done in next to no time at all, which was a MASSIVE plus for me since I suck at getting the designs done. I'm about to move forward with the orders for both. I'm so glad that someone on here mentioned them or else I might have looked them over and moved on. thumb.gif

Great! I love their software, use it all the time, saves me HOURS of work. :)