DSS Challenge#69 My first post of pics & challenge

ReenieReenie Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
edited February 6, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
IMG_1656.JPG?w=f385d99fIMG_1661-1.JPG?w=77d67e60IMG_1663.JPG?w=0d83c811
Here goes nothing, lol. I don't think the photo size is going to work since I don't know how to control this. So any help on that would be great. There were no size codes before the .jpg. But just in case it works: here are a couple shots while I was experimenting on Wed and seem to fit for the theme so I thought, "Why not?" I appreciate all helpful hints, and suggestions for which you prefer for the challenge.
When you get the choice to sit it out or dance...I hope you dance. All4Him, Reenie

Comments

• WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2011
    Reenie wrote: »
    IMG_1656.JPG?w=f385d99fIMG_1661-1.JPG?w=77d67e60IMG_1663.JPG?w=0d83c811
    Here goes nothing, lol. I don't think the photo size is going to work since I don't know how to control this. So any help on that would be great. There were no size codes before the .jpg. But just in case it works: here are a couple shots while I was experimenting on Wed and seem to fit for the theme so I thought, "Why not?" I appreciate all helpful hints, and suggestions for which you prefer for the challenge.

Welcome, Reenie!

Unfortunately, I see a little box with a red X in it. I am not sure how to help you. When I copy the link and paste it into another wondow, I get an Error 403 window with instructions to log in. You may find the instructions here helpful :https://www.dropbox.com/help/16.
  • ReenieReenie Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited February 6, 2011
    Thank you for trying :-) I've signed into smugmug and going to try from there.
    When you get the choice to sit it out or dance...I hope you dance. All4Him, Reenie