Breast Cancer Walk Team

jttphotojttphoto Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited February 6, 2011 in People
I did a quick photo shoot for some friends who are doing a breast cancer walk to raise money. It was about 30 degrees and blowing 10-15 mph off the water with 20mph gusts. The day started mostly cloudy, but then the sun came out and made it bright (hence some of the squinting). Thoughts and C&C are welcome.

1169606361_cbK5Y-M.jpg

1169606898_Es6Ki-L.jpg

1169607518_CsgQV-M.jpg

1169607878_ZJWis-M.jpg

Comments

• Aspecto5Aspecto5 Registered Users Posts: 311 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2011
    Just a coupla things with these images. I would have probably crouched down a little bit and clicked these at chest height. And also set the aperture at around f2-4. All the backgrounds are showing too much detail and taking my eyes away from the subjects that I should be concentrating on. :) I prefer cloudy over bright sunshine. Less harsh shadows and squinty expressions. And you can always warm up the images a little bit later when processing.

Looks like the girls still had a lot of fun, even in the wind. :B
    Canon 7D Shooter

Nelson Lehner
    Dreamin' of a resolution!:D
  • jttphotojttphoto Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited February 6, 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try them out when it gets warmer and they can be a little more comfortable. The clouds were perfect right up until it was time to shoot, then they gave way for the sun. Maybe next time I'll have them turn around and use fill flash for their faces if the sun is too bright.