Eleanor & Musicians Tallulah Falls, GA

TropheusTropheus Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited February 6, 2011 in People
These are from a mini road trip last September.
Eleanor and a very nice couple who play on their porch next to a very eclectic bric a brac store. Such wonderful people. I could've stayed and talked to them all day!
EleanorGuitar.jpg
EleanorGuitarII.jpg
The owner of the eclectic bric a brac store. He was a generous and funny guy.
StoreOwnerBanjo.jpg
Eleanor's first real chance to pet a very willing cat.
EleanorandCat.jpg
Thanks for looking. Any CC is welcome.
All the Best,
JJ
Question Authority.
Moderator: Trophs.com
Fish Geek

Comments

• afev0602afev0602 Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2011
    I like the photos but I'm confused on the focal point on these...for example on the first shot it appears to be on the sleeve of the blouse of the little girl with the rest of the photo being a bit too soft.... on on the last shot its on the plants and rocks on the left hand side. The third one is the best by my tastes.
    Well, I guess you would call me... genus, humanus... Alice.
    http://aliceswonderland.smugmug.com/
  • TropheusTropheus Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited February 6, 2011
    Afev,
    Good points!
    Honestly, I've really started to critique my work with the verbiage and eye that the people on this forum are speaking and using. I have really enjoyed reading and learning thus far on this site. And because I've been reading up, I see a lot of fault with what I"ve done so far. Laughing.gif. There are so many contingencies to think of in this media. I have managed to make some second nature, and others are catching on. I'll learn so much more on this site with wise words like yours to help me focus (bad pun) on what I need to do to polish my work. I really like shooting people shots, I just need to be faster on the draw so I don't miss any good moments. I also need to not have the aperture as wide open.
    Thanks very much for the insight.
    JJ
    Question Authority.
    Moderator: Trophs.com
    Fish Geek