Abtract Sport

wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
edited September 24, 2005 in Sports
Eh
Long story...may not be as many sport images from me this year....working with groups to change that....so I have decided something different.

Using sport but in sport of that photo/ abstract/ artsy way and not in the tell the story/ capture the emotion sort of way.

So here is is.

36993912-M.jpg

Comments

• pmccurdypmccurdy Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited September 22, 2005
    Sometimes the small things...
    There is a photographer friend of mine, Elise Ciraolo, who I very much respect. She has a knack of zooming in on hands at work or objects that would mean very little to the average person, but mean a lot to those involved with the event at hand (as it were). While not pix that will necessarily have the most universal appeal, the are instantly appealing to people who where there or understand the activity being depicted.

You seem to be on to something similar. Don't be afraid to get in real close at times. You may find some shots that dazzle - even if everyone who views them isn't immediately impressed.

Patrick
  • wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
    edited September 22, 2005
    Yeah I was messing around with the balls on the grass too....the one i really liked, with two balls in it, there shadows and the grass...the DOF was set for play action so one of the balls was OOF....

sadness.....
  • PlayeTymePlayeTyme Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited September 24, 2005
    Winger,

I like it. Great SOCCER TITLE photo.clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Playe