Sweetheart shoot

reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
edited February 9, 2011 in People
Just in time for Valentine's Day

1178710098_AwPiW-L.jpg

1179462611_b4czE-L.jpg

1179548214_AHdgX-L.jpg

Used the firefly to augment these and I made some creative choices to have the sun backlight some of these as well....
Yo soy Reynaldo

Comments

• zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2011
    Yeah these work, cute couple with lots of energy.
    I like the spontaneous look of the first two, third looks a little more posed but still nice. 1 is my favorite.
    Once you get to where the technicals are working (like these) start experimenting with angles, and creativity.
    Try to capture photos the eye normally would not see.
  • NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2011
    These are well done Rey, I think the guys will like them. I find #1 the most appealing. On that and #3 the lighting is well designed. I think the BG doesn't work so well - too busy - for the b&w. I think there are small, very small issues with posing - the boy's head tilted too much in #1, and the girl's face crushed too much in #3. The posing of #2 is the best. I'm so glad that you have not got them into stuff that's too gaggingly smoochy!eek7.gif

Neil
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2011
    Thanks for the input guys...
    I broke the ice right away with small talk and we hit it off instantly as it was important to me for the shoot. I wanted genuine comfort and it showed on many of the pics.
    Zoomer, I like that last bit and Neil yeah, they were very lovey dovey so I had to pry them apart a few times :-)
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • dawssvtdawssvt Registered Users Posts: 413 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2011
    Nice shots!

Website
    My Smugmug

My Canon Gear:
    5DMII | 24-105mm f/4L | 45mm TS/E | 135mm f/2.0L | 70-200mm f/2.8L IS | 50mm f/1.4
    | 580EX II & 430EX

• reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2011
    Thanks Much
    Yo soy Reynaldo