SOLD: 2- 1d iv's and a 1d iii.

holzphotoholzphoto Registered Users Posts: 385 Major grins
edited February 14, 2011 in House of Canon
1d iv. has the box and everything that came w/ it. excellent shape. some wear, but it's all very minor. $3900 shipped and insured.

1d iv. camera body, third party charger (small charger that would be great for traveling) and a canon battery - $3700 shipped and insured.

1d iii. not sure if i sent it in for the fixes, but will call canon and ask. comes w/ body, canon charger and canon battery. missing the toe cap which can be had for a few bucks from canon. $1675 shipped and insured. SALE PENDING

I do not accept paypal. I take chase quickpay, checks, money orders, bank checks and bank wire transfers.

Pics are in here:

http://www.holzphotoclient.com/Other/5dii

Comments

• Tahoe2kTahoe2k Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited February 7, 2011
    Actuations on the Mk III?
    Interested in you Mk III - any estimate on shutter actuations?
  • holzphotoholzphoto Registered Users Posts: 385 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2011
    couldn't tell ya. the camera is pretty clean overall....but who knows...you could have 5000, you could have 100,000. but to top it all off, the number of shutter clicks does not mean how much shutter life is left.
  • CFPhotographyCFPhotography Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited February 10, 2011
    What kind of shape is the Mark IV in? Why are you selling it? Has it ever been to Canon for repairs? Have you had any problems with the camera, with focusing or anything? Can you post a few pics taken with this camera?

Thanks!
    edited February 10, 2011
    Chris,

nothing is wrong w/ the camera.

i keeping whichever mark IV doesn't sell 1st.

i only need two mark IV's, not three. i could care less which one i keep.

pics of the cameras can be seen in the link that i provided in the original thread.
    edited February 10, 2011
    here ya go, all these were taken w/ the mark iv priced at 3900. i used the 800 mm, sometimes bare, sometimes w/ 1 or 2 tele's.

http://www.holzphotoclient.com/Other/800/

you can click the 'i' over each photo to see the camera info
    edited February 11, 2011
    so it seems everyone is paranoid about the shutter and shutter count.

the $3900 1d iv - i was told by the original owner it had around 5,000 shutter clicks.

the $3700 1d iv - i have no idea.

i am keeping whichever one doesn't sell, so that should tell you something.

also, since people are so paranoid by the shutter counts, if the shutter on either of these cameras blows within 90 days after you buy it from me, i will pay to have it fixed.
  • Memories by MelindaMemories by Melinda Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2011
    I have been drooling over th 1d iv. Unfortunately, with an expense like this I have to talk to my DH and he won't be back from Iraq unitl the end of the week.
    edited February 14, 2011