Then and Now..

rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
edited September 23, 2005 in People
More working with old pictures...

Oh what a difference a year can make! Seems like yesterday..I had forgotten how small he was. I went looking through old albums and doing some file deleting when I found this first shot and had to share with you. Then I thought it would be neat to do a then and now. Hope you enjoy:D

thenandnow2.jpg
www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited September 22, 2005
    rahmonster wrote:
    More working with old pictures...

Oh what a difference a year can make! Seems like yesterday..I had forgotten how small he was. I went looking through old albums and doing some file deleting when I found this first shot and had to share with you. Then I thought it would be neat to do a then and now. Hope you enjoy:D
    Oh my.. and they grow up to be 35 sooooo quickly.. keep these lovely memories safe.iloveyou.gif
  • aurafloraauraflora Registered Users Posts: 471 Major grins
    edited September 22, 2005
    Wonderful presentation. I did something similar with my daughter--who is now 18 years old. I posted 18 pictures in a collage. It is truly amazing to see how they grow up so quickly.

Can;t wait to see the photos for next year.

Michal
  • rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    edited September 23, 2005
    Thanks Lynn, I'm sure he will be 35 before I know it!

Michal, I'm sure that made a wonderful 18th Birthday momento.

Before I was a mother people always told me it went too quickly but I never thought it would be going as fast as it is. And every week there are more and more pictures of himrolleyes1.gif
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso