Pricing & Cost Reports

freehockeyfreehockey Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
edited February 11, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I want to do some spreadsheet analysis of my pricing and costing structures, but I can't seem to find any reporting option for my pricing set up. Is there as report that I can run which will give the cost for each item I'm selling and the price I have it set to?

Comments

• freehockeyfreehockey Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited February 11, 2011
    Pricing & Cost Reports
    I want to do some spreadsheet analysis of my pricing and costing structures, but I can't seem to find any reporting option for my pricing set up. Is there as report that I can run which will give the cost for each item I'm selling and the price I have it set to?
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,336 moderator
    edited February 11, 2011
    Check your sales history.

From your home page - Tools... View Sales History.
    Or from control panel, Pros tab - click Sales History.

Summary is available there, and there are 2 sets of CSVs you can download.

A little discussion of the already live reports can be seen in the thread Help SmugMug make sales history CSVs better (found by searching for sales history in the Pro Sales forum...).

That only answers the "after the sale" question though.

I'm not aware of any reports that show your cost vs. profits. If you search through the forums you should find a spreadsheet that someone posted as a starting point.
    Ah, found it. I searched this forum for "spreadsheet", came up with the thread SmugMug Price List Spreadsheet. You'll need to enter your prices but that should at least give you a starting point.

--- Denise