ThatCanonGuyThatCanonGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,778 Major grins
edited February 11, 2011 in Flea Market
Do they always have prices this good?

Free shipping...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820208293

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2011
    Pretty much.....have to watch the prices closely...really flash memory is just like the stock market...one minute real low the next real high......
    with CF cards I have made an order and with in a few minutes refresh to find the price jumped $5 or more on what I had just purchased.....
    I got the sale price with no prob...just have to watch it.
    Normal shipping is usually $4.99 and they ship UPS via USPS.....sound confusing....hard as hell to track, actually you cannot track it.....
    I have sent many many many (between 30 & 50) complaining emails about this.....if it bothers you then complain I refuse to give them
    a good score just for this reason on my customer feedback reports........but I like everything else about NewEgg...................
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• aquaticvideographeraquaticvideographer Registered Users Posts: 278 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2011
    Do they always have prices this good?

Free shipping...

NewEgg is great. Fast, cheap and good quality stuff. Very competitive prices, nearly always the lowest for popular stuff in my experience. You'd be hard pressed to find a better place to buy hard drives from.